Política de cookies
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may obtain some information about your general internet usage by using a cookie. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. However, if you block all cookies, this may have a negative impact upon the use and experience of our website and services.
- remember that you have visited us before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive. This allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the Site or Applications;
- collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the Site or Applications (including how long you spend on the Site or Applications) and where you have come to the Site or Applications from, so that we can improve the Site and learn which parts of the Site and which functions of the Applications are most popular with users; and Some of the cookies and other similar technologies used by the Site and Applications are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser or mobile device. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site or Applications, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site or Applications (as the case may be).
The types of cookies we may use and what we use them for are listed below:
- Vital – these enable you to navigate and use all the features provided by our Site and Applications
- Functional – these enable us to remember you and preferences and information you have provided to us to give you a customised experience
- Performance – Performance cookies let us collect information how about how visitors use our Site and Applications and indicate where error messages are displayed. These cookies do not collect personal information but aggregate visitor information.
- Analytics – We use third parties, for example, Google Analytics, to analyse statistical information from users of East1° Community and Site. This information does not include personal information although we might be able to associate such information with user accounts once we receive it from the third party. You can understand and manage Google Analytics further here https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html and here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you do not wish to receive cookies, or want to be notified before they are placed, you may set your web browser to do so, if your browser so permits. Please understand that if cookies are turned off, you may not be able to view or use certain parts of the Website that may enhance your visit.
We have no access to or control over cookies used by third parties whose content is linked to or from our Website.